Educational qualification, Post qualification experience and Age Limit :
||Name of the Post
||Post Qualification Experience
- First class Bachelor Degree in any discipline from an
University approved by UGC/ Government of India.
- Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in PSUs or reputed
He/she should have independently handled company law matters and compliance of corporate governance. The candidates should be well versed with formation of Joint Venture Companies drafting of agreements, contracts and other legal documents. Knowledge in Economic Laws,
Taxation, Interpretation of financial statements and DPE guidelines are desirable.
|Upper Age Limit 45 years as on the last date for receipt of application
Junior Legal Officer
- First Class Bachelor degree in Law (Full Time LLB) after Graduation in any discipline or First Class Full time Integrated Law Course of minimum duration of 5 years from a
recognized University/ Institution as approved by UGC/ Govt. of India.
- Candidates should be registered with the Bar Council in India.
Minimum 2 years full time work experience in the field of law in India such as practicing at Bar/ working with Law firms/ handling legal
work under employment with private/ public organization or with Central/State Government.
He/ She should be well versed with Contract Laws. Corporate & Allied Laws, Tax Laws, Intellectual
Property Rights Law
Conversant with drafting of agreements, contracts, deeds and other legal documents. He should have adequate knowledge of Contract management, Corporate Governance,
compliance of DPE guidelines and handling litigations.
Internship during continuation of LLB Programme will not be considered as experience.
|Upper Age Limit 35 years as on the last date for receipt of application.
|*Ex-Serviceman/PWD/Widow/Divorced Women and Women judicially separated from their
husbands and who are not remarried; Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as
per Govt. of India orders.|
1.How to apply:
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ANTRIX web-site
between 20th November 2017 and 15th December 2017. Candidates may visit our website
at www.antrix.co.in to register their applications on-line between 20th November 2017
and 15th December 2017. The candidates registered under National Career Services
(NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ANTRIX website and follow
the application procedure as stated. Applications will be received on-line only. Scanned
copies of latest passport size Photograph and Signature of the candidates in the
prescribed file size is required to be uploaded in the application. Upon registration,
applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully
preserved for future reference. Valid e-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the
application compulsorily. Antrix will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to
2. Application Fee:
3. Process for application fee payment :
The candidates on clicking the Make Payment button will be redirected to State Bank Multi Option Payments Systems (MOPS) page. The candidate may choose one of the
payment modes shown below for making payment.
- There will be an Application Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for each
application. Candidates may make the payment 'online' using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or 'Offline' by visiting nearest SBI Branch. Candidates after
submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment i.e. 16.12.2017 (11.59) pm.
The last date for submitting online application is 15.12.2017 (Candidates are, however, advised to make online payment by 15.12.2017 to
avoid any unexpected transaction failures/issues). The process followed for each case is shown below:
- If candidate desires to pay application fee immediately then he on submitting application will be shown a web page displaying registration number. On same web page, there exists
"Make Payment" button which candidate may click and follow the payment process as outlined below
- If the candidate wants to pay application fee later, he can pay the fee before closure of the advertisement by accessing the link "Make Payment" link
available in advertisement page. Candidate has to provide his registration number, Date of Birth and later click on the "Make Payment" button and follow the
payment process as outlined below
- Net Banking: State Bank of India
- Net Banking: Other Banks
- Debit Card: State Bank of India
- Debit Card: Other Banks
- Credit Card: State Bank of India
- Credit Card: Other Banks
- Pre-printed SBI Challan
(Candidates should download, print and pay the application fees in cash at any SBI Branch within 3 days of generation of challan or last day for payment, whichever is earlier).)The challan will be valid for the next three days only, from date of generation. If payment is not made within 3 days the challans, which are older than the specified time will be deemed unsuccessful. However, the candidate may regenerate fresh challan, if required or alternatively, make online payment.
Note : Though application fee charged by ANTRIX is same across the payment modes the bank charges and taxes may vary across the modes mentioned above so the candidates are suggested to carefully
follow the instructions shown. In case of Net banking and debit cards payments the candidate on successful payment will be redirected to ANTRIX web portal and shown a page displaying transaction details.
During entire payment processing do not click REFRESH or BACK button, else session will be aborted.
Please follow the instructions of the banks/payment gateways with respect to the mode of payment (net banking, credit cards, debit cards, across SBI counters).
Candidates can check Payment status and Print Receipt by visiting "Payment Status" link available in advertisement page. No other mode of payment will be
acceptable. For any technical issues with online payment candidates may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-servicemen [EX] and Persons with
Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
. However, after registration of
application on-line, the candidates have to down-load and print the personalized registration confirmation form from
the ANTRIX system which will contain the Name of the candidate, Registration Number, Advertisement No.,and Post code for future reference.
In case of submission of duplicate/multiple applications by Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates,
the last application submitted before the last date for submission of application shall be considered for further processing.
In case of submission of duplicate/multiple applications by other candidates including OBC, the application against which the 'application fee' has been received within the last date for payment
of application fee only will be considered.
6. All candidates have to mandatorily furnish Documentary Proof of Experience
within seven days of filing the applications on-line and in any case not later than
20th December 2017 to Sr Administrative Officer ANTRIX Corporation Limited,
Bengaluru, at e-mail ID email@example.com. Non-receipt of Proof of Experience
within the stipulated date will be treated as incomplete application and will be
summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this
regard will be entertained.
Candidates who are already employed under Central/State Govt./PSUs/
Autonomous Bodies have to send "No Objection Certificate"
from the employer
concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Code to the Sr.
Administrative Officer, ANTRIX Corporation Limited, Bengaluru, at e-mail ID
. Candidates will not be allowed to attend interview without
submission of No Objection Certificate.
7. Selection Process:
8. Pay and Allowances:
- The qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and the same does not
automatically make candidates eligible for selection. Based on the academic performance
and experience, initial screening will be conducted and Candidates who meet the
qualifying criteria will be shortlisted for Assessment. Only those qualified in assessment
will be called for interview.
9. Other Conditions/Instructions:
- Selected candidates will be appointed asCompany Secretary in the Level 12 of Pay Matrix of CCS (RP) Rules 2016 and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs. 78,800/- p.m and Junior Legal Officer in the Level 10 of Pay Matrix of CCS (RP) Rules 2016 and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs. 56,100/- p.m.In addition, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance [HRA], Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport facility, respectively. The employees of ANTRIX will be governed by the National Pension System (NPS-Corporate Scheme). The company provides for excellent growth potential for the right individuals. On employment in ANTRIX, other facilities are available such as medical facilities for self and dependents, subsidized canteen, limited housing facility for fresh entrants in lieu of HRA, Leave Travel Concession as per CDA pattern and postal Insurance coverage.
10. It is for the candidate to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and complies with the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to read the advertisement carefully and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
11. ANTRIX will not be responsible for delay in delivery of the documents or missing of documents sent by the candidate during transit.
12.Important dates to remember:-
- Candidates may select the appropriate post and fill in the prescribed Application
- The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and
fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ANTRIX website and follow the
application procedure as stated in the previous paragraphs. The posts are
temporary, but likely to continue.
- The number of posts indicated above are provisional and may vary depending on
the actual requirements.
- The candidates shall be called for assessment test/interview based on the declaration of age, qualification, experience, etc., furnished in the online application and proof of experience. If it is found that the candidate is not possessing the required qualification, experience, etc., at a later date, the candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of selection process.
- Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the application to the place of interview (change of address and
city for the purpose will not be entertained).
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted
on-line, at the time of interview. If any information furnished is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Assessment Test.
- ANTRIX reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. In case of any clarification,
candidates may contact Senior Administrative Officer, ANTRIX Corporation Limited
through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Antrix strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any case / circumstances.
Candidates must go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before
remitting application fee.
|Opening date for on-line registration ||- 20th November 2017
|Closing date for on-line registration ||- 15th December 2017
|Last date for payment of fee ||- 16th December 2017
|Closing date for receiving documents at ANTRIX as stated in Para-6 ||- 20th December 2017